Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Today's Sketch...

I'm inspired reading about Danny Gregory and ordered two of his books - Everyday Matters and  The Creative License: Giving Yourself Permission to Be The Artist You Truly Are  They should be arriving tomorrow!

Can I draw everyday?  Of course I can...but will I?  Here's my drawing from today.  It's been in the teens and twenties here and my cat Ollie is the master of snuggling...here he is in a knitted tube I made specifically for him to crawl into.  And no, he isn't missing an ear, it's tucked into the blanket!

This is in one of my wirebound sketchbook journals.  You can see more of my sketches if you follow the link to "My Wirebound Sketchbook Journals" under the pages heading to your left above.

1 comment:

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things said...

Lovely sketch of Ollie, and I like how you have used the page as a workbook too. Going straight to pen is definitely a commitment!