Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 21 - Earrings, Peacocks, and Beer...

This is the watercolor journal version for my earrings.  Redrew it today and painted it on Fabriano 140# hotpress paper.  Below this is a watercolor journal sketch painting I did later for Jane's class when I re-read that the theme was "machine-made" objects... and below that is a quick sketch I did in pencil over at the aviary at Pioneer Park.

2nd Watercolor Journal Entry for Jane's Class

Quick Pencil Sketch at Pioneer Park Aviary of a Male Peacock


2 comments:

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things said...

Wow on the Scuttlebutt and glass of beer! Superb...makes me thirsty and it's only Sunday morning. Not fair!

Cheryl Razmus said...

Seriously impressed with it all. Love the earring, but the beer is totally wonderful. You didn't miss a detail. (I'm assuming. Ha!)