Thursday, October 6, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Can't believe I haven't posted since August!  School started 8/23 and it has consumed me.  Though I've done some watercolor painting exercises from a "Ready to Paint" book (I post copies later...) and my weekly intermediate watercolor class with Joyce Anderson just started back up two weeks ago.  Plus, I've signed up for another on-line class with Jane Lafazio through Joggles.com - "Sketching & Watercolor In A Mixed Media Journal"

I'm really looking forward to the online interacting with fellow students.  Images will soon follow this post!

2 comments:

Patricia Jane said...

Hi Kim ! Nice to see you again on Joggles. Your work posted on your blog is absolutely wonderful. And doesn't it feel good to get some watercolor on paper? I look forward to seeing your posts.
Patricia

John said...

adidas campus shoes
vans outlet store
kate spade outlet online
pandora jewelry
coach outlet canada
devil rays jerseys
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet online
canada goose jacket
michael kors outlet canada
20180824yuanyuan